Dear Valued Customers,
In this time of great concern over the spread and containment of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know that we at Appliance Alliance Installation are taking the utmost precaution to protect the health and well-being of our customers, partners, and our employees. We will do our best to limit any inconvenience to you and appreciate the trust you continue to place in us.
We have taken the following measures, per CDC and WHO recommendations, to ensure that our employees remain healthy to protect our community:
- Our office is stocked with an abundance of sanitizing products, including hand sanitizer.
- We’re requiring that any employee who feels sick remain home until they feel better, even if it ends up being only a cold or seasonal allergy.
- We have implemented a “Don’t Shake Hands” policy, and all installers are striving to maintain the recommended six feet of distance between customers and coworkers.
- We will use hand sanitizer before entering your home or building and will wash our hands immediately upon entering. We will wear disposable gloves while in your home and will disinfect any surface areas we come into contact with before leaving.
- Plans are in place to enable customer service representatives and other office staff to work from home to maximize social distancing.
- Finally, we require notice prior to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have in the two weeks before our visit. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, and shortness of breath. We will ask to reschedule your installation appointment for a later date if this is the case. Our installers have also been empowered to request that an appointment be rescheduled if, when they arrive at a home or building site, the homeowner or builder are displaying any concerning symptoms.
To date, none of our employees have contracted COVID-19. We feel this is in large part due to the early precautions we have taken. Safety has always been a priority for our company.
We appreciate you, your business, and the trust you have placed in Appliance Alliance.
Louis and Tara Martorella, owners
Appliance Alliance Installation